Conrad "Sky Intrigue" – Luxury Stay Package
This ultra-exclusive Hilton 100th Anniversary Plan combines bespoke luxury, private charter aircraft and supercars with Conrad hospitality, dining and more
- 2 people
- 100K Hilton Honors Points
- Luxury Experience
- Limited Plan
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Tokyo and Osaka from the comfort of your suite
- Be whisked between the cities in your own private chartered aircraft
- Get behind the steering wheel of a supercar and feel the speed from/to Conrad Tokyo
- Pamper yourself with a lush spa treatment at Conrad Osaka
Check into Conrad Tokyo, and have a relaxed afternoon. In the evening enjoy the chef’s dinner special paired with exclusive wines.
- Dinner for Two
- Executive Bay View Suite
|19:00||Chef's special dinner course at modern French restaurant, "Collage" with wine pairing|
Start off your day inside a supercar which will take you from the hotel to the airport —you may even take the wheel if you wish to do so. Board a chartered aircraft, fly to Kobe Aiport and see amazing views along the way. After being chauffeured to Conrad Osaka, wrap up your day by relaxing in the hotel spa.
- Tokyo and Osaka
- Spa for Two at Osaka
- Executive Suite at Osaka
|Enjoy breakfast in your suite|
|11:00||Check-out from Conrad Tokyo and meet the staff in the lobby|
|11:30||Travel to Honda Airport (Saitama) by supercar|
|14:00||Depart via charter aircraft from Honda Airport to Kobe Airport|
Feel free to explore more of bustling Osaka after your Conrad experience.
|Enjoy breakfast in your suite|
|12:00||Check-out from Conrad Osaka|
About SKY TREK
SKY TREK is a private aircraft charter service that provides a speedy flight experience. The routes are set between destinations that have time-consuming access, small islands, places with fewer regular flights or direct flights to access. SKY TREK is connected to about 100 airports and aerodromes within Japan to give you a more enjoyable journey.
About TOKYO SUPERCARS
Japan’s first car-sharing service specific to super sports cars. The owners of luxury supercars—Ferrari, Aston Martin, and more—can share their cars with others. It is a service that allows the club members to borrow these supercars. TOKYO SUPERCARS also holds entertaining events, such as a supercars live concert.
Who can come
Persons aged 20 and up can attend
Up to 2 persons per booking
- Cancel up to 22 days in advance for a full refund
- Cancel between 21 and 11 days in advance for a 70% refund
- Cancel between 10 and 6 days in advance for a 40% refund
- If you cancel less than 5 days in advance, the experience is non-refundable
- Insurance coverage is provided by Japan Travel KK, Sky Trek, Inc, and Tokyo Supercars respectively. For insurance details please refer to Terms and Conditions.
- Conrad Tokyo and Conrad Osaka check-in time is 15:00. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- Both Executive Bay Suite at Conrad Tokyo and Executive Suite at Conrad Osaka are equipped with a king size double bed.
- Breakfast room service is available between 06.30 and 10.00.
- A valid Japanese driver’s licence or International driver’s licence is required for the driving experience with Tokyo Supercars.
- The person driving a supercar must be minimum 26 years of age.
- No smoking or alcohol consumption is allowed in the airplane cabin or in any of the cars.
- There are no toilets available in aircrafts.
- If additional services other than the above plan are requested, additional charges will apply.
- Flight times and routes may change due to weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Views of Mt. Fuji and Mozu-Furuichi Tombs depend on weather conditions
- In the case of flight cancellation due to inclement weather, a refund of JPY 400,000 will be provided and that portion of the itinerary exchanged for First-class (Green car) shinkansen bullet train tickets.
- Aircraft and vehicle models may be changed if necessary.
- Baggage allowance of 10 kg applies for the chartered flights (Honda Airport to Kobe Airport and vice versa). Excess baggage needs to be handed over at the front desk on the day of arrival. It will be forwarded to the next destination and charged separately.
- Due to the planned consumption tax increase from 8% to 10% as of October 1, 2019, the total package price with departures starting from October 1, 2019 reflects this change. In case the tax increase is not implemented, a refund of the price difference with the 8% consumption tax applied will be provided for all the payments made prior to this date.